Being a traveler makes me often wonder what is that I like the most regarding being on the road and going to find and discover different places. From my experience and with a little help of some popular articles I can give you today the benefits I see someone gets by traveling in unknown places.
Why you should save money and time to go for traveling?
- Various scientific researches found that by traveling you live more and you improve your mental and physical health.
- By traveling people understand better themselves: We learn how much power we have. What are our strengths and our weaknesses. In this way, we increase our self-confidence.
- The fact that you take a good rest far from everything that stresses you up could make you more productive and creative in your everyday life.
- Since you are not experiencing your usual routine when you travel, you have the chance to “forget” what you already knew or took for granted. Traveling means searching for life-changing experiences: Meet new people, taste unusual flavors, learn different stories, appreciate different things.
- By traveling you have a unique chance to spend qualitative time and live completely different kind of experiences with your beloved ones (love partner, children, parents, friends etc.).
- Memories from your trips last for a lifetime and these kind of memories cost even more than a fortune!
Instead of an epilogue:
Yes, I know the two big excuses for not traveling: Money and time. But trust me, sometime it will happen that you have both of them (even in small amounts), so then you will have to stop finding more excuses to remain where you are. Please, travel! Life is so small and if you want it somewhat beautiful and interesting, schedule now your next vacation! Even somewhere close, even for two days!
References – Read more about benefits of traveling:
– Rith, C. 7 great benefits of taking a vacation, and how to do it. Retrieved from: http://www.lifeclever.com/7-great-benefits-of-taking-a-vacation-and-how-to-do-it/
– Bernier, T. The benefits of traveling. Retrieved from: http://www.ineedmotivation.com/blog/2008/06/the-benefits-of-traveling/
– The Standard Life Assurance Company of Canada. The benefits of vacation. Retrieved from: https://www.standardlife.ca/wellness/en/lifestyle/vacation.html